All ECO BRONZE® High Performance Silicon Brass Alloys are manufactured in America and have passed the most stringent testing for stress corrosion cracking and dezincification resistance.
ECO BRONZE® C69300 is a high-performance, lead-free* brass. It’s a great replacement for leaded fittings and its corrosion resistance properties make it an excellent solution for water supply and plumbing applications.
- Passes the NSF 14 ISO6509 dezincification resistance requirement
- Passes the NSF 14 ASTM B858 stress corrosion cracking resistance requirement
*Complies with ≤0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380
- Lead-Free, Arsenic-Free, Bismuth-Free
- Equivalent Coefficient of Friction
- Superior Wear
- Does Not Get Brittle at High Temperatures
- Superior Impact and Compression Strength
- Excellent Machinability
- Excellent Dezincification Resistance**
- Weight Savings
- 100% Recyclable
- RoHS Compliant
- ASTM B371
- ASTM B283
- ASTM B124
- ASTM B858
- ASTM G37
- ISO 6509
- UL 199
**Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRONZE was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.